About the company
We are a digitally native company that helps organizations reinvent themselves to create a way forward and unleash their potential. We are the place where innovation, design and engineering meet scale.
- We have more than 25,924 employees and we are present in 19 countries working for companies like Google, Rockwell Automation, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others.
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement Services by IDC MarketScape report.
- We are a member of the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
- At Globant, we believe that an inclusive culture and a diverse environment make us stronger. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE M/F/D/V), always seeking to generate a place for inspiration and growth for everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
- Our ultimate Diversity & Inclusion goal is to make Globant a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace for all Globers where gender equality, cultural diversity, and inclusion are core to our DNA.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/globant_com