August 17, 2022
Snapshift’s mission is big: simplifying HR for small and medium-sized businesses across Europe - less admin, more human.Snapshift already helps 6,000+ independent businesses, franchises and groups in the hospitality, retail, healthcare sectors and beyond. In a nutshell: any businesses with frontline workers and employee shifts to schedule can use Snapshift.From onboarding, to scheduling, to simplifying the monitoring of vacation and sick days, all the way through to one-click payroll prep… Snapshift helps SMBs to free themselves from administrative tasks and focus on what’s important: its customers and team.Snapshift is growing quickly, tripling its revenue year over year and doubling the size of its team. 6,000+ customers and 100,000 employees use the app on a daily basis all over France… and soon in the rest of Europe thanks to its 40 million Series A in early 2022.
As the Product Leader of your Tribe, you are part of a rapidly growing Tech and Product Department. You own the definition of the Product Vision and Strategy, and manage a team of 3-5 highly-skilled Product Managers.
You will work on the Human Resources Tribe, with the mission to empower Human Resources teams and directors of deskless companies (restaurants, shops, pharmacies, gyms, etc.) to manage their employees.The tribe is responsible for our Core Rules and Counters Engine, that powers all the calculations that are used by managers to compute and keep track of the hours worked by the employees, as well as their vacation days. It also builds seamless experiences and workflows that help those small companies save time and improve the daily work of their employees. It's a high-responsibility and demanding role, reporting directly to the Head of Product. At the core of our product strategy, you will collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success, Operation and Sales to lead the product forward, and empower your team to do their best work.
At Snapshift, we do product the Marty Cagan's way : leading autonomous cross-functional squads, our Product Managers commit on delivering Impact, rather than features. By consolidating a comprehensive understanding of our market and our clients, they are responsible for setting and championing their product vision, identifying the right opportunities to address, validate their hypotheses and find the best solutions in an iterative manner.
How are we organized ?
Each squad is composed of a PM, from 2 to 6 Developers and QA, plus, as needed, a Designer or a Product Marketing Manager. They are stable over time, so that they can become experts on their product and their users. They are responsible for championing their strategy and objectives, which are aligned with the product strategy at the company level.
Your missions :
- In collaboration with the Head of Product, set and champion the Product Vision and Strategy for your Tribe
- Setup and manage the organization and positioning of your squads to achieve Snapshift Product objectives
- Collaborate with your team to define, monitor, and update quarterly and yearly product goals, removing roadblocks and managing dependencies
- Lead, challenge, train and empower your team to deliver the highest level of impact at every step of the product process : Strategy, Discovery, Delivery.
- Recruit and manage à team of 3-5 highly-skilled product managers
- You have 5+ years of experience in product management, and demonstrated success in leading product development in top-notch tech and product companies.
- You have a previous successful management experience
- You know how to build a product vision and lead a team
- You are an excellent communicator and are able to drive collaboration at all the company levels
- You are impact driven, and know how to take decisions that drive commitment
- You are able to communicate in english at a professional level
Interviewing process :
1st round : A 30 min interview (visio) with a TAM to understand your motivations and answer your questions about Snapshift.
2nd round : A 30 min interview (visio) with Laurent, your futur manager to discuss product management.
3rd round : A case study with 2 PM to test your hard skills and help to projetct yourself in your futur mission
4th round : An interview with Laurent, Head of Product, and Raphaël, CTO, to get more in details into your past experience and motivations.
5th round : A final interview with Oliver, our Founder and CEO and Maxime, our Talent Acquisition Leader to confirm the match !Bienvenue chez Snapshift !
Welcome onboard !Apply now