August 23, 2022
Bubble enables thousands of businesses around the world to build software solutions without code.
Our users use Bubble to build VC-backed startups, personal projects, and internal company tools. We are often a critical part of our customers’ operations and are very proud to help businesses achieve success through more accessible software. With more people turning to entrepreneurship and digital products, Bubble’s solution is increasingly critical.
About The Role
We are looking for a PM with many years of experience working on growth and/or conversion to lead those efforts on our team. This is one of the top priorities of the company today and is an area of significant investment from the Product + Engineering org, and across the company. Given that this is a relatively new focus for the company, we are excited about all the ideas we could pursue towards this goal and the measurable impact that the team can have on Bubble’s business and our mission to democratize software development.
This role will be a “player-coach” role - the PM will both work hands-on on their own projects as well as manage other PMs, all within a cluster of pods geared towards conversion. These specific pods have very cross-cutting scope across our entire user journey, from Bubble’s landing pages to more advanced features. This role will also own the scopes around billing and monetization. It is an intensely collaborative role, especially with our Marketing team, but also with Success and Education.
* 5+ years of PM experience, of which ideally many (4+) were dedicated to growth and/or conversion work
* Very metrics-oriented and has experience working in an experimental / iterative environment
* Experience working in a pod / squad structure at a startup of our scale or slightly bigger
What Will Help You Excel In This Role
* Experience managing other PMs (very nice-to-have)
* Previous experience with billing or monetization scopes are a big plus
* Experience working cross-functionally across the company
* A bonus, but secondary factor is experience PMing an ecosystem-related scope
* Metrics-oriented, but also care for the qualitative story
* Love for creating things, working on side projects, or thinking about ways to make something more efficient
* Excitement for learning new productivity tools
* Comfort being a generalist as well as developing expertise in a particular topic or skillset
If this sounds like you, apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is very remote-friendly, and we have Bubble employees who work across the United States. You’ll be able to identify which state you plan to work in on your application. Note: at this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S.Apply now