August 17, 2022
Be among the power users of no-code.
You dream of joining an ambitious adventure, of a new challenge and you want to feel you have an impact
Over the last few years, no-code has become synonymous with technical revolution. At Paradox, we adopted no-code and we democratized it across the organization.
We are looking for unicorn industry-surfers with a diverse set of skills and track record of adaptability.
What are the skills of such a profile you might ask ?
* Out of the box thinker
* Obsessed Problem Solver
* Detail Oriented and impressively fast
* Automation Addict
We like to think of No-code architecture and optimization as you would do as an engineer working on complex systems.
This is the opportunity to define no-code norms in an organization while growing into becoming a SCALE MACHINE. Imagine that feeling, you did not only automated a painful task for the marketing department but you provided a complete Airtable that will boost their productivity like they never imagined it could be done.
We have 3 dreams :
1. Helping 100,000 people achieve their one dream, so that we can add their picture to our “100 000 Dreams Wall”
2. Have Will Smith and Richard Branson participate in our next documentary
3. Create the Netflix of E-Learning & Coaching
And for that we NEED YOU!
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US 😉-----------------------------------------
Paradox has one goal: to help people and organizations live their true ambition We give a set of tools and strategies around productivity, leadership, coaching and marketing through mobile apps, e-learning platforms, trainings, events and a strong social media presence
Today, the education industry faces three problems:
1 ) An effervescence of unsubstantiated theories.To remedy this, we have surrounded ourselves with scientists, top entrepreneurs ( Richard Branson, Marc Simoncini, Fred Mazzella ), top athletes (Fred Bousquet, Frank Leboeuf), artists (Barry Osborne, producer of Lord of the Rings and Matrix)... to deconstruct their strategies and share counter-intuitive ideas that are thought provoking.
2) worthwhile Ideas conveyed in a boring way
3) Change is hard. And knowledge alone works for too few people
This is why our ambition is to make our training and coaching as attractive as watching Netflix and leave our clients' success as the only choice.
Our obsession is to Reinvent Breakthrough At scale
Today, this approach has paid off and has enabled us to exceed one million followers on social media and to organize online events and training courses attended by thousands of people.
But we wanted more, so we created 2 new brands with international ambitions.And that's where you come in.
YOUR MISSION 🚀 ------------------
Reporting to the product manager, you will be working with the existing no-code team and the rest of the tech department. Reinvent Breakthrough at scale
1 ) Design and build various no-code projects following a scope and specifications
* Catch new opportunities for automation
* Implement and integrate applications on No-code platforms (Airtable, Webflow, Make, customer.io, Hubflow, Clickup...) 🧑💻
* Work with Webhook, Regex, Json, Parsers : nothing can stop you to automate something
* You need to be comfortable and able to dive into a project and start building
2 ) Ensure the delivered solution do the job and follow-up with the team
* For bigger projects, it requires preparation, design but most importantly, you want to make sure the solution built is used by the team.
3) Communicate and understand other departments automation opportunities
* Understand how someone from Finance, Marketing or HR works and how they do it so you can discuss with them possible automations and improvements.
3 ) Fix and Improve current systems/workflow
* Think of new automation patterns
* Anticipate Teams mistake
* Reorganise Airtable Database
* Manage the migration from one tool to another
4 ) Document Process and Explain your automation
* You do what it takes to make everything that you do easy to use for non technical people. But also one of your teammates must be able to jump into your scenario and understand the logic behind it.
* Thanks to your experience, you anticipate users' possible mistakes, and limit them with smooth user experience.
* Participate on Notion to make it even more enjoyable to read (it’s already our holy book 🙏)
5 ) Flexibility and adaptability
* Implement a Funnel, landing pages by yourself
* Go From the Adobe XD to Webflow and create a fully responsive awesome page
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE 😍----------------------------------
Must have :
* You have already put projects in production in Nocode 🎖
* You love the world of No Code tools 🧑💻
* Advanced working knowledge of leading No-code tools
* Driven & Problem Solver :
* Analytical Mind :
* Growth over Ego
* Team Player
* Strong Desire to create Woww
Experience & Skills :
* You have 2+ years previous experience in building no-code applications.
* You have experience with either Integromat or N8N.
* Have personally implemented and managed Airtable.
* You have experience with building dashboards in tools, like Retool.
* Knowledge of APIs and experience of software integration.
* Agile working practice, structured project management, and communication.
* Ability to diagnose application issues and to decide what can be done with low-code instead of traditional coding.
* Experience and strong passion for capturing requirements and designing user interfaces to support business operations.
* High level of cross functional team communications and deeper engineering knowledge.
* Ability to work autonomously in a fully distributed team.
* Good communication skills in verbal and written English.
IT MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU--------------------------------
* We are inspired by a culture of performance and ambition and we have a very startup-oriented culture where everything is fast-paced and there is a lot of change. Where you are not always told exactly what to do or how to do it.
* We tell each other things, even if they are uncomfortable, we prefer growth to ego comfort! In our company, expressing disagreement to a manager and knowing how to argue is valued! We encourage critical and strategic thinking.
If all this makes sense with you, then we'll love working with you (and you with us, you'll be pampered!)
WHY JOIN US ❤️---------------------
* You will join an experienced no-code team, actively following the no-code ecosystem
Growth & Excellence 🚀 -> Being surrounded by A-Players who thrive to perform while being in a good mood -> you don’t want bosses, but coaches and ongoing conversations to support your growth -> An Ambitious company synonymous with opportunities for evolution!
Impact & Meaning 🔥 -> play a crucial role in the development of a company whose content and products are enjoyed by millions of people (our videos have been viewed over 100 million times) -> Wake up in the morning feeling like you are making a difference is something!and our goal is not just to reach a large number of people, we want to transform lives. We receive messages every day from clients who have successfully lost weight, quit smoking, made more money, built better relationships, created businesses and made positive changes in their lives.
But that's not all, because we put at the heart of our strategy…
Freedom & Well Being ☀️ -> A company culture based on autonomy & accountability -> 350€ per year paid by the company to take care of yourself ( for your gym, or dance class ) -> Flexible working hours - value > rigid time -> A remote culture from day one with the freedom to work from wherever you want (by the pool, in the forest…) -> Magnificent office in Dubai, Paris, Barcelona - it feels like home :) -> Standing desks paid by the company if you work remotely -> Work on Mac, for us it counts :) -> Annual team building / Team retreats to get together - you receive your plane ticket to join us by the pool and have a good time together, or brainstorm the next crazy challenge.
And as Yannick, our community manager, says: To make a long story short, Paradox is a growth adventure on steroids, an adventure where you grow personally trying to make others do the same.
HOW TO APPLY 📃----------------------------❌ Any copy-pasted and non-personalized application goes directly to the trash can.
⚠️ To complete the recruitment process, each candidate must organize calls with his or her previous managers. If you are not comfortable with this idea: do not apply ⚠️
* If it's ok for you, come and write the next chapter with us 🚀🚀🚀🚀