August 17, 2022
Amazon is looking for a Principal Product Manager Tech to help build a new product. Our mission is to invent a new product at the intersection of no-code app development and machine learning to help our customers who face a growing demand for tools to automate business processes.
As a Principal PMT in this group, you will help drive the product strategy, vision, and roadmap with a high degree of ownership over critical features and the customer experience. Strong judgment and communication skills, long term technical vision, and continuous focus on product, engineering and operational excellence are essential for the success in this role.
A successful candidate will be both creative and highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into products and applications that customers love. We are looking for someone customer obsessed and technology savvy – with a proven track record of creating successful products and services.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Visibility & Career Growth
Our mission is in an exciting space with visibility with executive leaders. Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member with their aspirations.
8+ years of relevant software development or product management experience
* Track record of collaboratively building complex products across a diverse team
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
* Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
* Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
* Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
* Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Company - Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Job ID: A2146027Apply now