August 23, 2022
We will only accept applications that live 2+/- hours of CET timezone.
About the team
Our Product Designers are at the forefront of Casumo’s disruptive impact, focusing on making our product offering increasingly intuitive, innovative and beautiful while providing a safe environment for our players. Shipping a concept is not the end of our work, we tailor unique success criteria for every project and monitor them, without overlooking more global measures of success, such as user-conversion and user-retention. To do so, they collaborate closely with our passionate software engineers, product managers and growth teams to create the product we want to be!
As Product Designer, You Will:
* Create compelling and elegant end to end solutions, from research and ideation through to visual execution.
* Work as part of our product team contributing to drive key initiatives, continuously iterating and improving upon experiences that span the entire player journey.
* Use qualitative and quantitative data to find opportunities to improve our product.
* Drive projects and operate end to end by formulating sound problem statements, conduct user research, mockup your ideas, collect feedback from your team, iterate, design the solution and work with our developers to build the solution and ship it, and monitor the implemented solution.
* Advocate for design thinking throughout the organisation by investing in standards, documentation and varied processes to further the discipline.
* Working with the wider product team, contribute towards shaping the product vision and strategy
* Work with different teams and disciplines to achieve the most optimal outcomes, including data science, content design and engineering.
* Has experience in designing digital products and systems. You have already helped ship products for international audiences (taking localisation and accessibility into account)
* Is obsessed with the detail, while never losing sight of the bigger picture
* Experience working with and ideally developing a design system
* Solid experience working with the latest design tools, we use Figma extensively
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to question assumptions and form a compelling argument backed up with data
* Is able to operate in cross-functional teams and embrace a diversity of skillsets
* Is self-driven, takes ownership and has the ability to manage their own projects while being a team player
* Is a true problem solver for whom the problem is as important as the solution. You investigate the situation at hand before jumping into any conclusions.
* Can prove the above with a portfolio rich with case studies that highlight UX research, iterations of wireframes, and impeccable UI. Please note we will be specifically interested in your thought process around given projects.
* Being a part of the Casumo group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces on the sunshiny island of Malta. In addition to that, you’ll enjoy:
* Private health insurance
* Wellness incentives, including gym passes
* Gourmet lunches and healthy snacks prepared by our in-house chefs
* Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms for developing your professional skills and building success within your role
* A range of training courses, known as Casumo College, for continuous learning and growth
* An incredibly diverse team of smart, kind and motivated colleagues from more than 30 countries
* Social events for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organisation