August 23, 2022
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit.
Then we speak the same language.
Welcome to the Wolfpack.
Here at Cloudwalk, we work hard to build the best products, including different payment methods while using innovative technologies, to empower our more than 300.000 customers. Our main initiative is called InfinitePay, which is the fastest growing payments acquirer in Latam.
We hustle and celebrate as we change the market landscape and raise the bar in payments processing. We are making it cheaper and faster to receive payments and thus help to maximize small businesses' growth.
Our technology has already processed more than US$3 BI and it´s just the beginning.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters - join the Wolfpack!
We are looking for a Product Designer to join us in building what new generations are going to face financially in the next decade.
Our team is a group of passionate and multidisciplinary professionals (from 3D artists to experienced blockchain engineers). We are used to working remotely with asynchronous deliveries based on a lot of data analysis and customer behavior.
If you are a talented Product Designer, let’s build life-changing experiences for our product and transform the payments industry in Brazil.
What You'll Be Doing:
* You should be comfortable designing new user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes, and improving our style guide system with consistency.
What You Need To Succeed:
* Have a portfolio featuring examples of product UI, UX and interaction design work, particularly in shipped products;
* Ability to conduct research based on user personas and behaviors;
* Ability to draw user journeys and flows that can determine app architecture;
* Ability to create wireframes and interactive prototypes;
* Be involved in mentoring the junior designers;
* Experience collaborating closely with an engineering team;
* Experience with responsive design;
* Strong UX focus and understanding of human behavior.
Only candidates with portfolios will be accepted.
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.Apply now