August 23, 2022
WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world's best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor's list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ and parents.
Working in ADAPT
A key aspect to achieving our mission is ADAPT, our global digital experts team with capabilities in product design, product management, design thinking and software development. Together, we help our clients solve their toughest business problems and provide strategic advantage fueled by design, technology and analytics.
Working within ADAPT as a designer provides an unparalleled opportunity to work on big, impactful challenges for leading brands and businesses and to experience and learn from multiple different types of projects and industries.
Our Product Designers are the backbone of our design capability. In this role you will apply a user centered design approach to create impactful digital solutions in an integrated team with strategy consultants, product managers, data scientists and software developers. You will lead the full design process hands-on: research, synthesis, ideation, concept creation, high-fidelity prototyping and testing. Additionally you will contribute to product strategy, act as the foremost advocate for the power and value of design, and collaborate closely with diverse client stakeholders to ensure knowledge transfer.
As a core member to the team you will also help to bring ADAPT to the next level as a business. This includes supporting the recruitment of new design talent, contributing to design culture and evangelizing our capabilities within the firm.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, intelligent, ambitious individual with exceptional problem-solving and communication skills. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have a passion for making an impact in high stake business environments.
Success in this role will require:
* 1-2 years of hands-on experience in designing digital products, services or new ventures (or equivalent experience)
* A thorough understanding of Design Thinking and Agile methods
* Skillset expertise focused on strategic design, research, UX, UX/UI, service design, or digital product design
* Comfort with and passion for all parts of the design process, from early-stage insights gathering, to strategy definition, concepting, and prototyping
* Fluency in working with state of collaboration and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Miro, Invision, Adobe CS)
* Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
* A highly ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Fluent in Spanish is required
An ideal candidate will also have:
* Experience working in a client services environment
* A basic understanding of product and business strategy
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and a current portfolio displaying a record of your experience