August 23, 2022
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Help design the future of Agoda. We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented designers (and design thinkers) to join our team and help us fundamentally shape the vision of our product. We want you to play a major role in building a design-driven culture.
The online travel industry is an extremely dynamic and competitive space, and we’ve only scratched the surface. In addition to creating compelling experiences for our millions of customers and hotel partners, we’re building customer service tools to support complex business scenarios. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment, and you will have a key role in defining the future of our products.
Work in Asia’s most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
As a UX Designer for our Customer Support products, you will help us design an ecosystem of customer service tools to provide the ideal experience to our customers, agents, and customer support teams.
In this role, you’ll get to:
* Design solutions for customer and agent experience and create a holistic customer support system
* Approach ambiguous problems systematically, breaking down complexities into manageable initiatives
* Take ownership of all parts of the design process, from understanding business objectives to defining interactions and delivering beautiful pixels
* Collaborate with and address the needs of multiple stakeholder groups, synthesizing different needs into cohesive design solutions
What you’ll need to succeed:
* A practical and theoretical understanding in UX design through your studies or professional experience
* Experience working cross-functionally on complex and large-scale projects
* Knowledge in design methodologies and processes
* Proficiency in creating wireframes, UX design tools, and prototyping (we use Figma)
* A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English
* You’re more concerned with the ‘why’ than the ‘how’
* Experience or interest in customer support systems, B2B software or internal tools is a big plus
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
Agoda is the largest and fastest-growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and as a Booking Holdings company (formerly known as Priceline Group), we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Despite the success and size of the company, we still operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you’re working on, the technologies, and how we solve the business concerns.
#bangkok #sydney #singapore #taipei #melbourne #hongkong #shanghai #beijing #tokyo #sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #boston #losangeles #toronto #vancouver #chicago #sandiego #washdc #miami #austin #berlin #london #stockholm #paris #dublin #prague #amsterdam #barcelona #brussels #copenhagen #vienna #munich #oslo #madrid #milan #hamburg #helsinki #rome #budapest #warsaw #bucharest #krakow #capetown #johannesburg #ART #DSGN #Hungary #Portuguese #Portugal #Brazil #Austria #Belgium #Bulgaria #Croatia #Cyprus #Czech Republic #Denmark #Estonia #Finland #France #France #Greece #Ireland #Italy #Latvia #Lithuania #Luxembourg #Malta #Netherlands #Poland #Romania #Slovakia #Slovenia #Spain #Sweden
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.