August 17, 2022
Do What You Love. Love What You Do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About The Team
Our Productivity Technology team has the unique opportunity to develop the next generation of Workday’s foundational products supporting a customer base of more than 50 million. You will tackle interesting problems and influence teams across Workday as you design accessible, internationalized, and reliable software. Thrive in our people-first culture and do your best work. Join us as we change the way millions of people work!
About The Role
This product design role is responsible for design on a cross-functional product team that also includes product management and engineering. In addition to creating and iterating on exceptional design work, you will help guide product direction through research with customers. This role will collaborate closely with product, research, and engineering partners to iterate on solutions and bring them to life. And while the role is embedded in a cross-functional team, there will be opportunities to work with other designers and researchers to share patterns, critique, and grow together.
* At least two years working as a professional designer of software
* An online portfolio of work or ability to otherwise demonstrate your design experience
* Proficiency with Figma or other modern design & prototyping tools
* Poise to lead customer conversations and find opportunities to help customers succeed
* Desire to communicate and collaborate with product managers and developers about the design vision
* Familiarity with user experience fundamentals: research, wireframes, mockups, prototyping, usability testing
* A firm command of interaction design fundamentals on the web
* A collaborative nature with strong communication skills, sincerity, and a desire to bring order to intricate design challenges
As a federal contractor, Workday is requiring all new hires to verify that they are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 within 72 hours of beginning employment with Workday, consistent with applicable law. Workday is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are not vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally-protected reason should contact email@example.com to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations or exemptions Workday is able to offer.
Colorado Equal Pay Statement:
Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role to be located in the state of Colorado. Minimum salary for the role is listed below. As a part of the compensation package, this role may include eligible bonuses, equity and commissions. For more information regarding Workday benefits, please click here.
Colorado minimum salary: $112,700.00
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!