August 23, 2022
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
It’s our belief that great design has the ability to engage and inspire users, and we strive to rethink and redefine how users interact with Visa's applications and products. Our team members are innovative thinkers and strategic problem solvers, as analytical as they are creative. Collectively, we value hard work, accountability and collaboration, and we prize proven skills and team success over personal gain.
Design is currently seeking Product Designers to join our team. We have roles which span a variety of experience levels, from the more junior to senior level tenure. Candidates will have the opportunity to design usable, accessible and engaging user experiences for Visa's digital product line with senior-level talent expected to also play a critical role in helping drive Visa’s UX strategy and vision. . This is an extraordinary chance to influence experience journeys at Visa with high impact and scale. You’ll be responsible helping solve complex business and design challenges, driving the vision for what a world-class enterprise solutions should be.
* Proficiency designing high-fidelity mockups using Figma, Sketch or other industry tools
* Subject Matter Expertise in interaction design
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, including thorough and methodical attention to detail
* Ability to communicate concepts and recommendations confidently to a variety of audiences
* Ability to self-manage time and work independently or as part of a team
* Minimum of 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, PhD)
* 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, PhD)
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors, Design, Psychology, Sociology or related field
* Demonstrated ability designing for enterprise, SaaS
* A portfolio of impeccably executed enterprise product design
* Group facilitation and teaching (design thinking) skills a plus
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.Apply now