August 23, 2022
* Well-known Branding|Comprehensive skill development
About Our Client
Client is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
Product Designer are responsible for a set of activities. Some of these are;
* Conducting initial customer research and map customer journeys.
* Defining future vision based on customer insights, business goals & KPIs plus technical possibilities.
* Developing new concepts and conducting concept testing.
* Defining intuitive flows, clear wireframes and interaction design and desirable prototypes.
* Tracking of user experience metrics and reports on the success of UX improvements, including analytics, and turning them into new ideas and improvements.
The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
* Ability to simplify the complex, understand the user's needs, motivations, behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables- through strong conceptual thinking.
* Ability to collaborate as part of an agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately, to be a true team player willing to share your insights and experience with the rest of the product team.
* Demonstrate deep expertise in 2 or more areas.
* Marvel Prototyping
* Abstract (Design System)
* User Zoom (User Testing)
* Touchpoint knowledge: iOS, Android, Web (Desktop + Mobile)
* Well-paid, work&life balance
* Global insight about career development
* Clear path to promote and growth
Contact: Shelley Si
Quote job ref: JN-012022-4579245Apply now