August 17, 2022
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
Summary: The Product Development Lifecycle tools team’s mission is to build and maintain dynamic tools ecosystem that enables product development and related functions at PayPal. We are looking for a Product Manager who can enhance and manage the existing integrated suite of tools.
* Identify customer needs for Product Development Lifecycle tools and translate into product requirements.
* Develop strategy and tactical plan to deliver new tooling capabilities with relevant stakeholders to implement the plan
* Lead meetings with key stakeholders that will determine product requirements and drive decision making
* Use data and product best practices to optimize the customer experience of PayPal’s PDLC tool ecosystem.
* Proven track record of launching products that have real business and customer impact.
* Strong product thinking, ability to advocate for the best user experience and continually make prioritization decisions to focus on the best value for them.
* Ability to translate product needs into technical requirements, understand technology dependencies, and discuss technical trade-offs
* Strong cross-org and cross-functional collaboration skills. Demonstrated ability to drive and influence complex decision-making and build consensus
* Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to simplify complex technical solutions for human consumption.
* Ability to work fast in an changing environment and be able to deal with ambiguity and bring clarity to teams
* 4-6 years of prior product management experience in any customer facing role
New York City Only : The pay range for this position is as mentioned below per year, plus annual bonus. We take into consideration an individual’s background and experience in determining final salary. All PayPal employees are shareholders in our Company, so equity is part of our total compensation plan. This role is also eligible for health insurance, stock purchase plans, retirement savings benefits, stock awards, life insurance and disability benefits, and paid time off for sick leave, parental leave, vacation and PTO. To learn more visit paypalbenefits.com. This information is provided per the New York City Human Rights Law. Base pay information is based on market location.New York City Salary in USD: $121125 - $149625
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
REQ ID R0091898Apply now