August 24, 2022
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
GM Product Management is responsible for the Capital Markets product range, strategic initiatives, and all associated matters, taking a proactive role to support, provide expert knowledge and oversee all product related topics. GM Product Management ensures all products are managed to a high level of Regulatory, Audit, Compliance and Accounting standards with all relevant processes around the products fit for purpose.
* Administrator of the annual reviews of the Product Approval Processes (PAPs) and support for all new PAP product requests from Group Markets. This is a regulatory requirement for the PAP process in Group Markets
* Daily oversight and support as the Key Information Documents (KIDs) Secretary for OTC Derivatives, which forms part of the EU Regulations around Packaged Retail Investments and Insurance-based Products (PRIIPs)
* Close cooperation with other Senior Product Managers on the various Working Instructions and Policies which are relevant to Group Markets and come under Product Management ownership and responsibility
* Providing CVA pricing back-up for new Derivative transactions with Corporates
* Together with other Senior Product Managers you will be implementing strategic initiatives (e.g., business Group Markets strategy and process changes/updates, regulatory changes)
* Continuously aligning and liaising with all stakeholders of central functions (e.g., Operations, Compliance, Audit, Legal Accounting and Controlling) on topics related to the PAP, PRIIPs/KIDs or to Working Instructions and Policies
* Pro-actively communicating and liaising with Group Markets stakeholders (e.g., Traders & Salespersons) on different Product Management relevant topics
* University degree
* Knowledge areas comprise the financial sector and in particular the capital market and its products
* Excellent analytical skills with a high affinity for numbers (interest in mathematics)
* Sound understanding of processes as well as a good regulatory understanding
* In-depth knowledge of Excel
* Fluent in English & German – both written and spoken
* Reliable person with high level of commitment
* Strong team player with a pro-active approach to work
* We offer an interesting job in a highly motivated team and the possibility to work in a dynamic and international environment
* Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
* The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 36.514,-- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
* We offer our employees the opportunity to divide their hours between working from home and at the office.
* Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.