August 23, 2022
Apply Now Product Manager, Beijing at Duolingo (View all jobs)
Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. We’re off to a great start as the most popular language-learning application in the world, with over 500 million users and over half a billion exercises completed daily.
But we’ve got a lot more left to do — and that's where you come in!
Come and be a product leader on an extraordinary Growth team with a world-changing mission. You’ll invent and work on fun gamified features that drive retention and engagement. For example, over a million learners have a streak of over 365 days!
We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. We offer meaningful work, limitless learning opportunities, and collaboration with thoughtful peers. Come brighten your life and over half a billion more!
This role is based in Beijing, China.
* Work with executive leadership to drive product strategy for a key team in the Growth Area
* Drive product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
* Perform qualitative and quantitative research to explore and validate feature ideas
* Partner with product designers to ensure a fun and delightful user experience in our product
* Work with engineers to help guide feature development
* Perform experiment analysis on features and find opportunities for optimization
* Define your key performance indicator(s) which drive user growth, and achieve them!
* Experience generating outstanding results as a Product Manager at a software company
* A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
* Ability to apply user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
* An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
* Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, curious, and innovative
* Experience leading projects and teams
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Design, Psychology, or equivalent
* You are currently based in Beijing, China or are available to relocate there.
Exceptional candidates will have:
* Advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, Psychology, or equivalent
* Extensive experience in fast-growing, consumer-facing, data-driven startups, ideally mobile app based.
Duolingo is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Take a peek at how we care for our employees' well-being with our benefits here (https://careers.duolingo.com/#benefits) .
By applying for this position your data will be processed as per the Duolingo Applicant Privacy Notice (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yCQDlSKOH3xLNRnJZc3IZGoHhNRPA6jX/view?usp=sharing) .
We will do everything we can within reason to make sure that your interview takes place in an environment that fairly and accurately assesses your skills. If you need assistance or accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Because Duolingo intends to require all employees to return to work from an office, all employees will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received any booster doses as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to remain employed unless they have an exemption to vaccination pursuant to a required reasonable accommodation. This is so that our employees feel safe in the office.Apply now