August 17, 2022
About Us:At Adam’s Polishes, we deliver world-class automotive detailing products to the everyday shine enthusiast. With a focus on eCommerce, we make it easy for customers to find the perfect product for any auto and home cleaning need they may be looking for.
Job Description:We are looking for a Product Manager to own the end-to-end customer experience of our product line. As an ideal candidate, you will develop and contribute to the product vision and roadmap — from conception through release. This is a role for someone who is excited about understanding our customers and identifying new business opportunities; a planner who excels in working cross-functionally in order to solve problems.
* Work closely with marketing and sales, research and development, and design teams on the development, release, and lifecycle tracking of products.
* Deeply understand our customer’s pain points and Adam’s Polishes business goals to identify high-value opportunities and a shared set of priorities across the team and company.
* Gather requirements from customers and internal stakeholders, scope new products, and write user stories for R&D
* Document decisions to track the progress of product development
* Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
* Proactively, clearly, and completely communicate with team members
* Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
* Must have experience in the automotive industry or an interest in automobiles
* Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
* Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
* Deploy test and learn strategies to determine business value and future strategy
* Exceptional prioritization and project management skills.
* Proven experience in market research
* Adaptability to multiple project management software and platforms
* GSuite & Microsoft Suite proficiency
* Must have reliable transportation
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Ability to stand for long periods
* Ability to read and speak English language
Location & Commitments:
* Full-time role based out of our headquarters in Thornton, Colorado - Monday-Friday (40 hours per week) with occasional travel.
* Overtime may be required to ensure projects are completed on time.
* Weekend work is rare but can occasionally be necessary.
* BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
* 3+ years of experience in Product Management or Product Development
* Professional experience analyzing data and gathering insights
* Proven ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate ideas with internal and external partners.
* Excellent professional communication and presentation skills
* Highly organized with a focus on execution, problem-solving, and improving processes
* Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
* Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
* Flexible schedule
* Employee discount
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off (PTO)
Adam’s Polishes Mission:Adam’s Polishes is dedicated to providing superior products to all our customers. Through world-class content and consumer brand relations, Adam’s Polishes educates and excites the detailers of all levels to think about their vehicle not as just another bill but as something they should be proud of. Adam’s Polishes is committed to creating a culture of passion and support for all customers, families and employees.Apply now