August 23, 2022
Booking.com is the world’s leading accommodation site, but boasts a small, start-up feel. Booking.com BV’s vision is to provide the best accommodations at the best prices for all its travellers, no matter what their travel purpose or budget may be. With over 1 million room nights booked every day in our 855,000+ accommodations worldwide, its mission is to make travel, experience and exploration accessible for everyone, everywhere. Do you want to support Booking.com BV with redefining the way travellers explore the world? Join us in beautiful Shanghai as a product manager!
As Booking.com’s business is constantly growing, we are looking for product managers to join our team, to support Booking.com in impacting its users on a daily basis and taking the product to the next level.
As product manager, internally caller product manager, you will work diligently with designers, developers, copywriters and other Product Managers to help making the traveller’s journey through both Booking.com site and their destination easier.
Be the voice of the customer and support Booking.com with driving force behind product innovation from in-depth product understanding to feature development through experimentation.
* Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis.
* Take ownership of the product, the prioritisation of new features and enhancements to existing features.
* Empower and collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential.
* Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
* Thrive to achieve optimal implementation of changes made to the product.
Who You Are
Be humble. Be yourself.
* User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong business awareness.
* Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
* A go-getter who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving.
* Eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation.
* Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
* Open minded team player with excellent communication skills.
* Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
* Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the development cycle of a product.
* Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes and sizes.
* 3+ years experience working with web based companies.
* Previous involvement with high traffic (50,000+ visitors per day), preferably OTA or E-commerce sites.
* Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics.
* Knowledge and experience in conversion optimisation, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research is a plus.
Pre- Employment Screening
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the open position at Booking.com.