August 17, 2022
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What You'll Do
Adobe is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Creative Cloud product management team, as we create a strong community of practice for creatives on the Web.
At the heart of a great product, is a community of practitioners eager to share, learn, explore and contribute to the future of the space. We are looking for a product manager with strong customer service and community management skills to bring our community engagement efforts to scale. You will work alongside a product team who’s charter is to build next generation solutions to meet our user’s creative product needs. You will partner with engineering teams to define new community platform requirements while encouraging and fostering relationships with our user base. You will ensure customer feedback is carefully managed and accounted for in the roadmap and are the key point of contact for orchestrating feedback loops.
You’ll demonstrate your domain experience, ongoing customer empathy and data insights to make informed decisions, and partner with supporting teams to ensure that customers understand the benefits of what we’ve delivered.
* Define requirements and build community best practices.
* Research customer needs, validate proposed solutions and champion them within the organization.
* Deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations that engage both internal and external audiences
* Be an ambassador for the platform and, more broadly Adobe, engaging with customers via social media, press opportunities and at industry events.
* Ensure community engagement is a core principle of the product experience.
About You: You care deeply about customers in creative fields. You are passionate about improving how people work and enabling them to be successful at every stage of the customer journey. You understand the fundamentals of business and marketing and can drive complex projects forward with cross-functional teams. You are highly analytical with an ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data. You are solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter.
What You Need To Succeed
* B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 3-5 years of experience product management in the context of software tools, background in design is a plus.
* Hands-on experience in customer relationship management tools/platforms.
* Strong customer empathy and confirmed engagement with customers.
* Ability to present complex ideas clearly and to rally people around a vision.
* Outstanding communication skills with both local and remote teams.
* Ability to work in a team setting and/or independently as needed; self-starter.
* Highly enthusiastic, creative, with entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to innovate.
* Outstanding time management skills.