August 23, 2022
Are you interested in building the next generation of internet services that reach hundreds of millions of users across the globe every day?
Rakuten is on a mission to empower individuals and society through innovation and entrepreneurship. Today we have 70+ businesses in 29 countries across a range of sectors, with a key part of this being our presence in FinTech and Payments.
Our global solutions enable end-users and merchants to quickly and safely make and accept payments. Not only that, but we strive to delight our end-users by bringing them the full benefits of Rakuten membership in our Payment offerings, for example by leveraging our famous Rakuten Points.
Sitting within Rakuten Payment Inc’s System Division, the Cross Service Development Department (XSDD) plays a crucial role in this. XSDD focuses on business-critical initiatives across our products and platforms. Our vision is to build and shape payment technologies that support our users’ daily lives now and into the future.
Why We Hire
Due to the growing responsibilities of our department, we are looking for a product manager to work on an exciting initiative to further strengthen Rakuten Ecosystem's mobile presence. As part of our team, you’ll get to see behind the scenes of the technology that enables modern, online life.
Together, with your help, we aim to turn vision into a reality and deliver the next generation of payment technology.
* Translate business demands into a compelling product vision and convert that vision into a development backlog and product requirements
* Own product roadmap and evangelization initiatives within Rakuten entities and partners
* Manage and align various stakeholders (engineering, business units, design, legal, etc.) as cross departments PIC
* Manage and define performance indicators for each stage of product's life cycle. Translate them into go-to-market strategy.
* Good knowledge on Identity Access and Management (IAM) products and features
* Experience building social mobile applications
* Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Economics, Business, or related field
* Experience in working in cross-cultural development teams
* Experience with modern project management tools and methodologies
* Understanding of Strategy Management concepts
* Programming experience
Additional information on Location
Additional Information On Secondment
This position will be hired by Rakuten Group, Inc. and seconded to Rakuten Payment, Inc.
#engineer #producer #productmanager #fintechgroup #RakutenPayment
English (Overall - 4 - Fluent)Apply now