August 23, 2022
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world’s most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We’re home to the world’s best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max began its global rollout launching in markets across Latin America and the Caribbean last summer, followed by its first European launches in the Nordics and Spain in the fall. Currently available in 46 countries, there are plans for continued expansion of HBO Max in 2022.
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our team and show us your best.
As a Product Manager, CX Tools & Technology, you will be a key member of the Customer Experience (CX) team within Warner Bros. Discovery. You will have a leading role in defining and delivering the best possible customer experience for HBO Max and other Warner Bros. Discovery products with a focus on crafting a best-in-class customer support program.
You will work closely with the larger CX Product Management Team to leverage customer support feedback, research findings, and data analytics to continuously identify ways to enrich and improve upon the customer support experience. This individual will champion new initiatives and releases as they relate to our self-service technology products. Continuously finding ways to help customers help themselves effectively and efficiently.
* Responsible for the planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, defining the vision and ensuring delivery of high-quality features on time to achieve defined customer satisfaction and business goals
* Expand upon customer use cases that can benefit from self-service solutions
* Scope, quantify and effectively communicate the impact of opportunities to inform prioritization
* Ideate, and drive data-driven decisions using various input sources to create clear stories
* Collaborate with regional CX stakeholders to understand and evaluate how regional differences may impact global product solutions
* Visualize and document solutions that can be easily digested by both internal and external stakeholders
* Lead project kick offs and ongoing check-ins with Content, Product Design and Development teams providing comprehensive goals, requirements and updated timelines.
* Partner closely with analytics and content teams to create frameworks and processes to ensure proper measurement, instrumentation, monitoring and reporting of product success post launch
* Create and document test cases to allow for proper QA and UAT and ensure smooth and successful releases
* Evaluate and define a solution to manage our global, multilingual self-service content along with the ongoing maintenance, localization and translation efforts of that content
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-departmental teams, including 3rd Party Vendors, Engineering, Marketing, Research, Analytics, Program Management and Operations.
* Research and analyze emerging trends in the CX and support marketplace, keeping abreast of competitive, business, and technology developments within the CX/support product domains and using these findings to drive recommendations for product requirements and CX product roadmap.
* Promote and refine intake and planning processes agreed upon within the Tools & Technology team and supported across all users and stakeholders.
* 1-3 years of experience working in a service oriented job
* 4-7 years experience within Product Management, Customer Success, or Technology administration/configuration
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines
* Domain expertise and experience with global customer support operations, digital communities, front end design, contact center technologies, and channel strategies
* Experience successfully leading multiple projects through product life cycle from concept to delivery
* Works in a planned and strategic manner when juggling competing priorities and pressures
* Execution oriented approach with phenomenal communication (both written and oral) & interpersonal skills
* Comfortable with Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA or other feature development or project management software
* Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful
* Detail oriented and thorough in every aspect of work output
* Analytically driven, with a high degree of comfort independently evaluating, manipulating and acting on data
* Passionate about leveraging technology to build and cultivate a best-in-class customer experience
* Familiar with building global product solutions while honoring localization features
* Positive attitude with a determination to move forward regardless of unexpected blockers
* Constant learner, driven to continuously improve and develop expertise in customer support and product management methodologies, as well as the streaming media industry.
* Experience working with Tableau, Salesforce, and Figma preferred
* Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
* Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
* Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
* Access to in-house learning and development resources
* Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply now