August 23, 2022
About Woven Planet Group
Woven Planet Group (Woven Planet) represents a carefully curated blend of expertise and resources dedicated to bringing the vision of “Mobility to Love, Safety to Live” to life. Through innovations and investments in automated driving, robotics, smart cities, and more, we are transforming how humankind lives, works, and moves. We exist to design, build, and deliver secure, connected, and sustainable mobility solutions that benefit all people worldwide. Founded in 2018 as Toyota Research Institute - Advanced Development (TRI-AD), Woven Planet is composed of four complementary companies: Woven Planet Holdings, Woven Core, Woven Alpha, and Woven Capital.
Visit us to learn more: https://www.woven-planet.global/
The Toyota Woven City is a fully connected ecosystem powered by hydrogen fuel cells to be built at the base of Mt. Fuji in Japan. It is envisioned as ‘A Living Laboratory’ and ‘Ever Evolving City’, incorporating various types of cutting edge technologies. At the same time, it is also ‘Human-Centered,’ that is, it is expected to keep people safe and comfortable. Our mission is to guide every single business and service of Woven City to most effectively and passionately move forward towards each operation phase of the ever-evolving city.
The Toyota Woven City contains 10+ key strategic focus areas and we envision empowering people through these services and realizing a “Human-Centered” experience for everyone.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Woven City’s Business & Services Development Organization develops new businesses for the 10+ domains in Toyota Woven City. You will have the opportunity to shape and deliver connected digital service/product with all of these businesses and continue to roll them out in this ever evolving city. We’re looking for a Product Manager who has rich experiences in managing software services/products to lead a product management of Woven City’s new digital service/product. This position reports to the lead of the Digital Venture Service function in the Woven City management organization.
* Fully responsible for product management of newly developed digital venture services.
* Initiate creating customer value, vision/concept, business development, roadmap of the assigned digital services and cross-functional user experiences providing with other city services in Woven City.
* Commercializing the assigned digital venture services and growth hacking of them for ever-evolving value creation ahead to the Woven City grand opening.
* Set a course of business development strategy to scale digital venture services beyond Woven City.
* Lead agile development with the business/service planning, engineering and UX design planning teams.
* 10+ years to take the lead of creating venture services/products from scratch, launching and improving them in an agile way
* 5+ years working as a product manager in software service/product development companies
* Managed 10+ direct report members
* Global culture communication skill across multiple functions and outside stakeholders/partners
* Proficiency in business level Japanese/English
* Global business development experience and deep understanding for Japanese business and industries
* Startup business founder experience
* Experience in implementing smart city initiatives
* Both agile and waterfall service/product development experience
If you are currently located outside of Japan, don't worry, we'll set an interview over Google Hangout Meet or Skype.
What We Offer
・Competitive Salary - Based on skills and experience
・Work Hours - Flexible working time with NO core-hours
・Paid Holiday - 20 days per year (prorated)
・Sick Leave - 6 days per year (prorated)
・Holiday - Sat & Sun, Japanese National Holidays, and other days defined by the company
・Japanese Social Security - all applicable (Health Insurance, Pension, Workers’ Comp, and Unemployment Insurance, Long-term care insurance)
・ Employee Benefits
・In-house Training Program (software study/language study)
For more information about Woven City, please visit: https://www.woven-city.global/
By submitting your application you agree to the following terms:
・We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
・We pledge that any information we receive from candidates will be used ONLY for the purpose of hiring assessment.Apply now