August 23, 2022
* A leading company in the gaming industry with the headquarters located in the Un|Over 450 million users all over the world.
About Our Client
A leading company in the gaming industry with the headquarters located in the United States. Over 450 million users all over the world.
* Build a comprehensive, detailed and culturalized plan specific to your local region for in-game events, including sales, promos, limited-time events, while altering configurations for repeating events to develop cadence and rhythm.
* Directly manage the implementation of events (concept, asset management, asset development, configuration, testing & execution).
* Analyse and monitor important metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behaviour. Detect and surface game economy imbalances and concept/implement re-balancing plans.
* Measure the success of product features after release and optimise their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration.
* Coordinate and configure the in-game communication, in addition to the CRM to ensure all events are supported with the appropriate messaging to consumers.
* Support the product feature and tool road map by surfacing unmet player and admin needs.
* Work with the engineering team to design and implement tools and techniques for automating live events and offers for users.
The Successful Applicant
* Have experience with Product Management, created, owned, released features & optimisation's that led to an increase in product performance.
* Communicate regularly with regional teams and lines of business to ensure needs are being met.
* Manage multiple work streams.
* Leverage leadership concepts to keep their team motivated, engaged, and productive.
* Think critically and creatively, forming theories and hypotheses based on analytic and market trends.
What's on Offer
* Directly own and contribute to the title's in-region success.
* Help the organisation build a new team to support corporate initiatives from the ground up.
* Flexible working hours.
Contact: Ayami Ino
Quote job ref: 4211194Apply now