August 23, 2022
Syniverse is the world’s most connected company. Whether we’re developing the technology that enables intelligent cars to safely react to traffic changes or freeing travelers to explore by keeping their devices online wherever they go, we believe in leading the world forward. Which is why we work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Eight of the top 10 banks. Four of the top 5 global technology companies. Over 900 communications providers. And how we’re able to provide our incredible talent with an innovative culture and great benefits.
Who We're Looking For
The Product Manager I (PM I) is an entry-level product management position who is a key contributor in helping the Product Management team deliver on its initiatives. The PM I supports PM II¬-IV in meeting product-specific and segment-specific objectives as well as the overall objectives of the Product Management organization.
The PM I provides valuable research and analysis to assist the PM II-IV, PM Directors and the Vice President of Product Management in decision making. The PM I also leads and participates in teams where appropriate to improve product functionality and represent the interests of the Product Management group.
Some Of What You'll Do
The PM I is involved in a broad range of product management functions, such as:
* Customer research and requirements gathering.
* Competitive analysis.
* Development of product roadmaps .
* Analysis of financial information, including revenue, costs, and sales activity.
* Preparation and prioritization of requirements for product enhancements.
* Identification of product value statements .
* Participation in product teams to ensure Product Management objectives are met.
* Assistance creating and updating the sales kit materials, including sales presentation, sales training, proposal efforts, product solution sheets, contracts and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
* Bottom line results expected – grow the number of customers and revenue.
* The PM I provides additional support to the Product Management team as needed.
* BS or BA required or equivalent work experience.
* MBA desirable.
* Ability to interact in a technical environment.
* Proven problem solving skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Project management training a plus.
Why You Should Join Us
Join us as we write a new chapter, guided by world-class leadership. Come be a part of an exciting and growing organization where we offer a competitive total compensation, flexible/remote work and with a leadership team committed to fostering an inclusive, collaborative, and transparent organizational culture.
At Syniverse connectedness is at the core of our business. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion among our employees is crucial to our success as a global company as we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people who want to help us connect the world.Apply now