August 23, 2022
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 3 years of experience in product management and managing elements of the product development lifecycle (e.g., product plan, go-to-market strategy, managing requirements, and product launch).
* Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Engineering, UX/UI, Program Management, Content Strategy, etc.).
* Experience with setup flows and growth mechanisms.
* Experience with incorporating regulatory requirements into products.
* Experience working with mobile products and kids and family products.
* Experience working on content-centric products, kids and family products, products with emphasis on curation, or quality measurement platforms.
About The Job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users
Our team's mission is to create and enable age-appropriate, useful, fun, and enriching experiences for kids and families everywhere.
In this role, you will offer accounts that are appropriate for kids, set content standards across Google in collaboration with academic and child development experts, and develop platforms and programs to support products using high-quality content and infrastructure.
* Develop product strategy and roadmap for kid's products.
* Identify and prioritize the product investments based on a clear understanding of ecosystem needs by balancing across parents, kids, developers, and Google products, business strategy and metrics, and broader kids product and regulatory climate.
* Execute the priorities and plans by developing product requirements documents (PRDs) and supporting cross-functional collaboration and execution.
* Manage metrics for improving kids' experience on Google.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .Apply now