August 24, 2022
Linz or Vienna, full-time
As Product Manager you are responsible for one or more modules of our SaaS platform along the whole lifecycle – from building a vision, over strategic planning and execution to defining product operations. During this process, you continuously coordinate with various stakeholders at smec!
* You develop and own vision and strategy for parts of our SaaS platform.
* You plan and execute the product strategy – to ensure that the product is in line with the company’s overall mission and goals.
* You are responsible for the product roadmap and to steer product development in the right direction.
* You constantly evaluate market needs and adjust our product roadmap and goals accordingly.
* You set direction on the business model, pricing, and go-to-market strategy.
* You define measurable goals and KPIs for the product.
* You work closely with various stakeholders – including sales, finance, operations, product owners, UI/UX experts, and of course your fellow product managers – in order to ensure successful product development and execution.
* You have successfully completed your studies (Informatics, Business Informatics, Computer Science).
* You have a deep understanding of the E-Commerce domain and a proven track record in the SaaS business.
* You have at least three years of working experience as Product Manager in a fast-moving and agile working environment.
* You have an entrepreneurial mindset and can identify with our EPIC values – Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Cleverness.
* You are a problem-solver and can identify critical activities within a process.
* You demonstrate creativity by adjusting traditional concepts, methods and models to new approaches.
* You are a conceptual thinker with the ability to identify and integrate new measures in long-term plans.
* You are a highly self-organised and structured person.
* You have excellent communication skills in English - German is a plus.
We offerAs one of Austria's Best Employers 2022 and a certified Great Place To Work®, we are particularly proud of our corporate culture. In addition to an open and very appreciative interaction, we offer you:
* Stunningly flexible working hours between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
* The possibility of remote work 2 days per week
* Further training opportunities as part of our smec Academy – career paths, competence development, online learning platform with more than 3,500 courses, and much more.
* Sports and health offers as part of smec Health – own fitness room, e-bikes, fresh fruits every day and joint sports activities
* Cool events like internal meetups, get-togethers and other social activities
* Sponsoring of team events
* Great employee referral program: for referrals you get an individual event or bonus as a thank you.
* 3-month onboarding program with buddy support
* Growing company with startup flair and many development opportunities
* New MacBook with private use option
* Free coffee and tea
* First-class locations in Linz, Vienna and London – good transport connections included
* No dress code - come as you are! :-)
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We offer a minimum salary of EUR 2,635 for this position, adjusted to match your qualifications and experience.Apply now