August 23, 2022
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption sustainable?Since 2017, we saved 68000 tons of CO2 and 470 tons of E-waste, while 2000000 trees were planted.We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe.Refurbed is in an exciting stage of growth, and we're looking for passionate product professionals to help us build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
Our platform is a two-sided marketplace, and we have product teams operating on both the customer-facing website and our internal tools and services for our partners.
We currently have an open role for:
* Product Manager for Discovery Squad (B2C)
Together with you and your talent we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. Join us on our mission! #TalentForFuture
WHO YOU ARE
* You have at least 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
* You demonstrate success identifying, prioritizing and launching product features
* You are experienced with agile (e.g. scrum, kanban) and cross-functional squads
* You are intellectually curious, naturally collaborative, and a fast learner
* You are extremely analytical and enjoy working based on scientific principles
* You are able to balance the big picture while also keeping an eye on the details
* You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* You are fluent in English
* You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* You will drive the identification, evaluation, and prioritization of opportunities through thorough fact-based research
* You will help align and communicate the product strategy and prioritization with key stakeholders
* You will gather feedback from your cross-functional squad and help rally them around the product vision and strategy
* You will work with UX and Analysts to break down complex concepts into MVPs and iterations to accelerate learnings
* You will create clear, concise and comprehensive requirements
* You will own your squad's product roadmap
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
* You have experience working in eCommerce
* You are experienced with A/B testing
* You have experience working in a start-up environment
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US A mission:Let’s not waste our talent and use our valuable time to make a difference and help fix our planet. We care about the world – Join us on our mission and be part of our exciting journey!Our culture and values:
* Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
* We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
* You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
Diversity and Inclusion:
* No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
* We hire for extra perspective and have around 120 great individuals from 30 nationalities and everyone brings something new to the table – no need to fly around the world, the refurbed family feels like travelling!
Development and Happiness:
* You’ll get a smooth start by joining our 1.5 week long Onboarding Process to learn about our concept and what each department is doing to achieve our mission.
* We are keen on Career Development – So join our trainings, language courses or any other development program that will help you grow personally & professionally and steer your career into the future you are planning.
* With an average of 80% overall company happiness, month after month, you will be part of a company that values its team members and their well-being.
Events and Fun
* We like spending time with each other and we love parties and host four big parties each year (including our very own refurbed Oktoberfest!), monthly Townhall meetings and also support team events with a budget!
* Not a party animal? No problem at all - join one of our awesome refurbed clubs and do yoga, go hiking or play football with fellow team members. In the office we can come together for drinks, cookies, ice cream, a game of table football or darts, whenever we feel like it.
* We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
* Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office :)
YOUR APPLICATIONYou want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
About ushttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSUSsUzM2ogApply now