August 23, 2022
About Woven Planet Group
Woven Planet Group (Woven Planet) represents a carefully curated blend of expertise and resources dedicated to bringing the vision of “Mobility to Love, Safety to Live” to life. Through innovations and investments in automated driving, robotics, smart cities, and more, we are transforming how humankind lives, works, and moves. We exist to design, build, and deliver secure, connected, and sustainable mobility solutions that benefit all people worldwide. Founded in 2018 as Toyota Research Institute - Advanced Development (TRI-AD), Woven Planet is composed of four complementary companies: Woven Planet Holdings, Woven Core, Woven Alpha, and Woven Capital.
Visit us to learn more: https://www.woven-planet.global/
WovenCore is a software company that strives to provide seamless development from research to mass-production development.
Maps & Lane Keeping team develops a lane keeping feature which is one of the most fundamental features of automated driving systems, and map information provision services used in automated driving systems.
The mission of our Product Management team is to define system requirements and to cross-functionally lead collaborators and Maps & Lane Keeping development team in the end-to-end of the software development process to develop a valuable product.
In addition, we are to implement these products into Toyota’s next-generation driver assistance systems “Toyota Safety Sense” and “Teammate”, to provide safer driving and more comfortable mobility to customers all over the world.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The following skills and experience are required:
・System requirements definition
・Ability to consider needs for the system from the user’s perspective
・Ability to build System concepts and requirements
・Knowledge of AD (Automated Driving)/ ADAS(Advanced driver assistance system) and understanding of the interaction of each technology
・Excellent problem solving skills, hypothesis verification and project management skills
・Ability to plan to structure various pieces of information into a consistent plan
・Interpersonal Skills Required For Leaders
・Ability to propose new value and to think of ideas that lead to good communication with collaborators
・Team building skills
・Experience in mass production development
* Survey of AD/ADAS market trends and propose system requirements based on the survey results
* Consult with domestic and foreign engineers to propose system requirements appropriate to local market environment
* Alignment and association between system and application requirements
* Define and manage application requirements
* Planning and management of mid-long term product development schedules
* Promote problem management and solving in agile development
* Facilitate communication among development teams
* Minimum 5 years experience in mass production development of automotive control system or navigation system for car
* Bachelor's degree
* English (higher than conversational level)
* Knowledge and implementation experience of embedded software
* Experience with system requirements/architecture design
* Experience with agile software management tools
* Knowledge/experience with in-vehicle communications (CAN/Ethernet) design
* Knowledge/experience with database handling including migration
* Experience with FMEA/FTA
* Experience with AD/ADAS development
* Japanese (higher than conversational level)
If you are currently located outside of Japan we will set an interview over Google Hangout Meet or Skype.
What We Offer
・Competitive Salary - Based on skills and experience
・Work Hours - Flexible working time with NO core-hours
・Paid Holiday - 20 days per year (prorated)
・Sick Leave - 6 days per year (prorated)
・Holiday - Sat & Sun, Japanese National Holidays, and other days defined by the company
・Japanese Social Security - all applicable (Health Insurance, Pension, Workers’ Comp, and Unemployment Insurance, Long-term care insurance)
・ Employee Benefits
・In-house Training Program (software study/language study)
By submitting your application you agree to the following terms:
・We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
・We pledge that any information we receive from candidates will be used ONLY for the purpose of hiring assessment.Apply now