August 23, 2022
The Leisure Product Department is handling a lineup of lifestyle and leisure related services, some of them being category leaders in the Japanese market. We aim at growing globally and becoming world leaders through innovation and technology. In order to achieve this, we are now looking for globally minded producers to successfully lead the development of our services.
Here Are Some Of The Services We Are Handling
Rakuten Keiba : Horse racing online betting service
Rakuten Kdreams : Cycle racing online betting service
Rakuten toto/lottery : toto/lottery online sales service
Why We Hire
We are planning to increase the number of employees to strengthen the system for further business expansion.
As a product manager, will be responsible for product construction and execution (project management) to provide new experiences to users and solve various problems that users have through various analyzes. While logically creating the concept of "what the product should be" and "what the user really wants" using data, and in collaboration with engineers and QA, everything from actual development to release Process is the scope of business.
(Specific business example)
* Providing market / competitive analysis
* Defining business requirements
* Developing product strategy and KPI
* Building documentation and roadmap
* Running test cases and the implementation process
Young members in their late 20s to early 30s, from various countries and different cultural backgrounds.
In addition, there is no barrier between job titles and services in charge, and the entire department has an open and flat atmosphere, and we are very active in exchange meetings with other groups such as information sharing meetings and problem solving.
In short, it is a very lively cross-cultural environment where we can work, learn and have fun with each other and grow together.
* 2+ years of experience as a project leader or project manager for web application
* Knowledge of web app development especially the upper process(PRD and Specification).
* Motivated to work on growing and expanding existing products
* Daily conversation level of Japanese
* Business level of English (TOEIC 600 or above)
* Basic experience in developing web system / Smartphone App (any language)
* Knowledge of web app development including infrastructure, database, etc.
* Experience in managing the team with more than 5 people as a project manager
* Experience in developing product strategies
* Prior experience as product manager a plus
Additional information on Location
Additional Information On English Qualification
* TOEIC (or equivalent) score 600+
* Able to make presentation in English.
* Able to write business level English documents.
English (Overall - 3 - Advanced), Japanese (Overall - 3 - Advanced)Apply now