August 23, 2022
We believe in a world where growth thrives across borders and cultures. That's why our Founder and CEO Rick Hammell started Atlas, coining the term Employer of Record (EOR) simultaneously. As an EOR, Atlas employs people to work for companies anywhere in the world. Before we came along, the only businesses offering a similar solution were essentially brokers. They'd outsource your HR and payroll services to third-party providers in different countries. Today, we're the only 100% Direct EOR in the world, partnering with clients to get to market 82% faster, at a reduced cost, and with lower risk through local expertise in over 160 countries.
Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen. We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it's time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
The future of work is borderless, and so are we. So, it helps that our people are located around the globe — in the US, UK, India, China and beyond — and speak 90+ languages. Diversity and inclusion are at our core.
We're excited about our next phase of growth. We're launching new tech, adding new solutions and now we're looking for YOU — eager for a challenge, energized by innovation and aligned with our mission to deliver a future of work without borders.
* Analyze the marketplace, gather inputs from clients and assess competitors to determine the right new products or future direction of existing products
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the needs and usage profiles of different target users for product and prioritize solutions to those needs
* Develop and implement roadmap priorities, balancing between the needs of overall product and specific demands of our key userbases.
* Work with engineering to scope product delivery and understand development alternatives
* Monitor progress of the product through the product development life cycle, identifying risks and opportunities, keeping senior management informed
* Support our sales and demo team by communicating value add and strategic approaches to selling the product
What we're looking for:
* Minimum 5 years of experience
* Experience building a product roadmap and working with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver measurable impact
* Analytical experience in defining and driving KPIs, product success metrics
* Strong verbal communication and presentation skills to communicate ideas and strategic initiatives
* Deep attention to detail; desire to collaborate on new processes for efficiency
* Ability to effectively collaborate with and guide designers and developers
* Capture detailed requirements, translating business requirements into easy-to-use features
* Effective and detailed story writing
* Unafraid of voicing opinion and advocating for various stakeholders
* Experience in agile development and managing / grooming a backlog
What We Offer
* The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
* A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
* Flexible PTO and birthdays off
* Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
* The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.Apply now