August 23, 2022
Are you interested in building the WeChat community for the top toy company in the world?
Bring your digital expertise and membership operation knowhow to LEGO Family and help to establish the loyalty foundations to improve LEGO member experience!
* As a Product Manager, you are responsible for the quality and strategic impact of WeCom communication and community operation related products.
* Create and refine product roadmap which meets the objectives and OKRs outlined in the product strategy.
* Provide vision and direction to the product team and be the voice of the customer to represent their needs within the team
* Continuous engagement with stakeholders and SMEs across functional areas to ideate, capture and refine the product backlog
* Analyse and interpret requirements, producing user stories and acceptance criteria with the broader technology team
* Immerse yourself in insights and learning from competitor analysis, user research and qualitative and quantitative data to inform new ideas and effective prioritisation
* Design and develop innovative solutions, exceptional at introducing concepts and roadmaps to key decision makers or senior management to address business issues / requirements
* Create compelling recommendations for member engagement and community operation relevant opportunity exploration, feature and process optimization, solution iteration, etc.
Play your part in our team succeeding
In Latest two years, LEGO is accelerating its digital transformation pace in China. And a digital product team is established to define and build the technology landscape for future growth, via adoption of variety of shopper technology.
The role will give the holder the opportunity to be part of the group which defines and sets technical direction for our loyalty systems in this fast growing and innovative technology region. In collaboration with a small group of other technical leaders in our organization this person can really enable our vision.
Do you have what it takes?
* Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Computer Science or comparable field is preferred. Functional experience will be considered in place of academic qualifications.
* 5+ years of experience working in WeCom, Social Community and loyalty relevant products, thoroughly familiar with WeCom functionalities, architecture, and integration design within Tencent ecosystem
* 5+ years of working experience in an agile and OKR driven working setup
* Ability to clearly define product vision and roadmap through continuously user research, design product prototype, write PRD and user stories in high quality as the output.
* Hands-on experience on community operation is highly preferred
* Experience in working with stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels
* Experience in linking product strategy, features and road map to business value creation would be highly valued
* Ability to translate / present amount of information into compelling vision and well-structured roadmap
* Ability to perform assessment to organize and prioritize business requirements
* Must be attentive to detail, flexible and able to work concurrently on multiple projects.
* Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex requirements and competing priorities.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highest attention to detail, organized, team worker.
* Experience in an international business environment preferably including global ecommerce.
* Strong interpersonal skills and empathy for others.
* Bilingual with absolute proficiency in English
Join the global LEGO® family
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
* Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
* Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
* Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
* Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
* Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
* Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.