August 24, 2022
As a “Product Owner Digital Services” you will be a significant contributor to Doka’s digitalization strategy. You will be driving one of our key growth areas: digitalization of the construction industry. You will develop and launch new digital services that enable our customers to work more efficiently and more safely.
Managerial - Ongoing project management:
* set-up of project organization and management of project
* Lead project team using agile methodologies and manage external and internal senior stakeholders
* Establish and deepen working relationships with (potential) customers
Technical - service development:
* Develop compelling offerings for different customer segments based on a profound understanding of markets and customer requirements
* Define features of digital services with the customer value-add in mind
* Gather critical insights from expert and test solutions early with potential customers
* Coordinate development and testing of minimum viable products (MVPs)
Commercial - Business case and go-to-market:
* Conduct market attractiveness and competitor research
· Build successful business models and pricing schemes for digital propositions and understand KPIs to optimize their profitability.
* Calculate business cases for concretized use cases and develop go-to-market strategy
* Launch service in multiple markets in cooperation with Doka country organizations, actively capture customer feedback
* Proven experience in the field of digital products & services or product management
* Business, technical or IT studies
* Strong affinity with digitization and understanding of the newest trends in construction
* Sound understanding of digital business models and pricing schemes
* Experience with agile working methods is a plus
* Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
* Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to work with cross-discipline teams
* Fluent in English, German is a plus
* Willingness to travel occasionally
Depending on your preference, you can work remotely (with some attendance days in Amstetten), or at our headquarter in Amstetten, or at our office spaces in Vienna and Linz.
* Competitive salary which varies depending on qualifications and working experience
* Specialized training during your induction period and further training courses
* Open communication, personal responsibility, and easy decision-making processes
* New way of thinking and new way of working that helps innovative ideas to succeed faster
* Promotion of personal development and advancement
* Groundbreaking support of projects from idea to market maturity
Some of our additional benefits:
* Canteen in Amstetten
* Free transportation from Amstetten train station to the office
* Use of our co-working spaces in Linz and Vienna
* Development and career opportunities
* Health program and various sports clubs
A salary in line with the market is offered for this position, which is based on the specific qualification and adequate professional experience.
We are required by law to state a minimum salary. The minimum annual gross salary for this position is 40.830,02EUR according to the collective agreement (woodworking industry).
Do you think we are a match? Apply now! We are excited to get to know you.