August 17, 2022
Registered Nurse Associate Product Manager
StaffGarden is a Healthcare Tech company with a focus on Nursing Professional Development SaaS products.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse with an Education background and experience in Nursing Professional Development who wants to be on the ground floor of a new Healthcare SaaS product.
Bring your expertise, collaborative skills and determination and join StaffGarden.
As a RN Associate Product Manager, you will help define and deliver the next generation of essential tools used by our customers from Nursing leadership to the frontline Nurse in the healthcare industry.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the ability to contribute appropriate product-related insights, management and strategies. First-class JPMs are early adopters of trends industry experts who identify new product features that provide businesses with a competitive edge.
RN Associate Product Manager will be:
* Collaborating with the principal engineers, development team, customers and senior leadership.
* Analyzing the competitive product landscape and compile reports for leadership.
* Determining improvements to product features.
* Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning them with business goals.
* Preparing project status and risk management reports.
* Developing marketing strategies for enhanced product features.
* Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers.
* Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
* The voice of the customer internally by connecting with customers regularly to understand their unique needs and challenges
RN Associate Product Manager Qualifications:
* Registered Nurse with Education and Professional Development experience preferred
* Dedicated and customer oriented, comfortable meeting and speaking with customers at the executive level
* History of creating product requirements with a focus on user experience and the why
* Excellent project management, problem-solving, and data-driven critical thinking skills
* Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills; including the ability to present complex concepts
* Ability to build business cases and prioritize programs that support business outcomes
* Track record of working with dynamic cross-functional teams
* Proven experience leading multiple complex projects concurrently
* Competency in training internal departments on new product features.
* Work with the team on the go-to-market approach, key messaging, collateral, and pricing
* Excellent communication skills.