August 23, 2022
Webflow is a visual development platform that empowers people to create incredible experiences on the web without needing to know how to code.
This role on our Product Growth team will partner closely with Engineering, Product, and Data Science to improve the experience of our customers learning and using Webflow. You will design experiments to connect our customers to product value, improving activation, adoption and retention, as well as generate learnings to uncover more opportunities to improve our product. This is a fast-paced team with ambitious goals and your work will directly impact the core of our mission: to enable everyone to create for the web.
About The Role
* Location: San Francisco HQ, US Remote, or ON/BC, Canada
As a Senior Product Designer on Growth, you’ll …
* Design experiments based on qualitative and quantitative data to solve customer pain points and drive business outcomes
* Rapidly iterate as your team ships A/B tests, translating experiment outcomes and customer research into new insights and experiments
* Collaborate with other designers, as well as Product Management and Engineering, to explore complex problem spaces and evaluate tradeoffs
* Deliver high-fidelity UI and UX specs to clearly communicate requirements to your team
* Regularly engage with customers to develop a thorough understanding of their needs and pain points
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Designer on Growth if you:
* Have past experience designing experiments to drive learnings or evaluating designs through A/B testing
* Are a natural experimenter, eager to try and learn from failures
* Can leverage quantitative data to inform your design decisions
* Are able to manage projects autonomously and serve as a design expert with the Growth development team
* Are an advocate for customers and the value of a design-led approach
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why" and "how".
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors
* Earn customer trust
* Get it done, do it right
* Practice candor with care
* Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
* We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
* We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
* We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
* We offer flexible parental leave
* We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
* We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Product Designer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.Apply now