August 25, 2022
Erste Asset Management coordinates and is responsible for all asset management activities of Erste Group and is in charge of assets amounting to more than EUR 76 billion. More than 400 employees develop and manage investment solutions for our investors in 7 different countries. We place sustainability at the heart of our business activities. Not only have we been a pioneer since 2001, have managed our environmental equity fund in cooperation with WWF Austria since 2006 and we also base our own actions on sustainable criteria.
The division Product Management is responsible for development and management of Erste AM’s product range. This includes innovation management, the steering of the product strategy as well as the support for investment and sales units. The division consists of product- and marketing-specialists.This Senior Product Management role coordinates, steers and drives the product planning, marketing, and after sales services processes, with a focus on retail clients/retail products for the asset classes equity and alternatives (real estate, private equity, commodities).
* Product Development & Innovation Management: Development of product concepts and implementation together with respective fund management, operations, legal and sales units
* Product Management & Steering: Responsible for constantly challenging existing product range and manage changes (e.g. regarding benchmarks, fees, guidelines, ESG)
* Sales Support for Retail Sales, structured set up of material & product presentations: Content responsibility for pitch books, webinars, inputs for client mailings and investment newsletters, all while considering compliance requirements; subject matter expert on funds for retail advisors
* Business & market intelligence: Analysis of third-party equity and alternatives funds based on quantitative approach as well as regular qualitative due diligences; responsible for Erste Bank Österreich’s retail fund offering
* Project Management: the responsibilities described above require high project management and steering effort (with all involved stakeholders)
* at least five years experience in the asset management industry, preferably in product management or fund selection
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance, economics or another quantitative discipline; additional qualifications such as CFA are an asset
* regulatory knowledge (MiFID II, SFDR, Austrian InvFG, WAG) relevant to fund business and distribution
* in-depth product knowledge (including performance measurement), with a focus on equity and alternative funds
* practical experience with ESG regulatory frameworks, labels, product positioning and overall market
* excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint), technical savviness with data providers like Morningstar Direct to evaluate competitive positioning are a definite plus
* excellent project management skills
* outstanding attention to detail
* ability to meet deadlines, work on many projects simultaneously, and work in a team environment in a corporate setting
* excellent verbal and written communication skills in German (C2) and English (C1 or higher)
* a challenging and innovative working environment within Austria’s largest asset management company
* development perspectives in the job as well in-depth trainings and mentoring
* flexible working hours, a modern workplace at Erste Campus as well as home office in agreement with your manager
* the minimum wage for this position (on a full-time basis) in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is € 50.112,72 gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
* discover the additional benefits for employees of Erste Asset Management
Erste Asset Management considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin color, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin. We live diversity!
Interested?Please send your full application with CV and motivational letter via our online platform until August 31st 2022.
A goal of Erste Asset Management is to increase the percentage of women within the organization. Therefore, we especially invite female applicants to apply for this open position and are looking forward to receiving applications from highly qualified women.Apply now