August 23, 2022
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box Relay is Box's workflow automation application that enables Box power users to easily automate and accelerate business processes centered around content. Relay’s focus on content-centric workflows makes it easier for business users to automate tasks that would otherwise be manual and time consuming. Come help define the strategy and roadmap for Relay and work closely with Box customers to define critical features to drive 10x adoption!
What You'll Do
* Help define the Core Workflow strategy and execute on the roadmap. Your work will impact every single Box user!
* Interact with Box customers and other stakeholders to understand their needs and convert them into crisp requirements
* Lead a scrum team to groom the backlog and execute against the roadmap by diligently executing each sprint by working closely with engineers, designers and technical program managers
* Partner with design teams to define and iterate on end user experiences; Work closely with engineering to delivery features
* Measure results and iterate on features with a keen eye towards driving metrics that matter (which you will define and own)
* Shape the broader messaging in the market and help enable sales and customer success to deliver on goals
* Keep abreast of the latest technology and market trends, and have an opinion on how these trends can shape the work we do
* Work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team
Who You Are
* 5+ years of product management experience with experience building products from conception through launch
* 2+ years preparing and presenting product strategy and roadmaps to senior executives
* Experience in building Document Generation/low code workflow platforms and / or document centric workflow automation tools
* Experience as a product owner; leading and launching products
* Experience in working environment, balancing the needs of multiple personas (ex. enterprise buyers, administrators, and end users)
* Capable of leading and motivating a team of engineers in a challenging, dynamic and global environment.
* Remote friendly
Requirements That Are Welcome
* Experience building or working with modern low code workflow, workflow automation, or document centric workflow applications or Forms or Document Generation or Signature solutions.
* Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits https //join.collectivehealth.com/box
* For all other benefits, please check out Box Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not "Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.