August 17, 2022
This is a virtual/remote position to teach students in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (overnight hours in some time zones depending on your location).
As an instructor you will lead your own cohort. This position includes training through more complex projects, on-line/on-site classroom support, teaching, lecturing, live demos and more. The position may include refining and creating courses to be released to Coding Dojo boot camp students.
* Create content for program curriculum
* Deliver instruction on program content
* Facilitate group discussions, demos, and in-class remote activities
* Follow industry trends for related program
* Play a hands-on role in curriculum development, use what you learn from working with students to make the curriculum world-class
* Gather and report on student metrics
* Work alongside Coding Dojo’s Online Instruction team to deliver remote training
* Participate in professional training to stay fresh
* Responsible for potential deployment with new or existing Coding Dojo clients with the ability to contextualize work based on client requests
* Excellent troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, results-driven, and well-organized
* Experience in Full-Stack web application development, UI/UX, Windows/UNIX, AI applications, and Mobile App development.
* Must have good experience with different types of database technologies, DevOps, and understanding of the technology landscape including open source, commercial on-premises, and cloud-based tools.
* Good knowledge of coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing, and operations.
* Must have experience with some of the following low code software:
* Outsystems (preferred)
* Appian (preferred)
* Microsoft PowerApps
* Salesforce Lightning
* Google App Maker, etc.
* Excellent knowledge and/or experience with C#, .Net programming language
* Experienced in Pega Systems (preferred)
* Experience in teaching, mentoring, industry training, or online/classroom instruction
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
* 5 years industry-related experience
* Reliable internet connection and equipment to perform all job duties
* Once-in-a-lifetime chance to virtually interact with the Saudi Arabian culture
* Excellent entry into portfolio/resume/CV
* Support from world class network of teaching staff
* Experience the technology and skills without the stress of actual development/engineering
* Be a part of the mission to diversify the tech industry
* Be on the cutting edge of new program development
* Work with students and staff from around the world
* Share your experience and knowledge with future generations
About Coding Dojo
Coding Dojo is a global education technology company that offers a three full-stack computer programming Bootcamp, as well as courses on Data Science and other emerging technologies. Our innovative curriculum and Learning Management System is designed to train students to become self-sufficient developers, regardless of their technical background. We also make it our mission to support underserved communities and increase diversity in the tech industry.
This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and make a positive impact in many people's lives. At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wavemakers rather than wave riders. If you are interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who values speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and “attacking the gap”, you will feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
Coding Dojo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Coding Dojo is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.Apply now