August 17, 2022
For decades, teams, venues and promoters have been using the same outdated technology to try and efficiently run their businesses and captivate fans (key word: try). SeatGeek Enterprise is our answer to that growing problem. It’s an innovative, open-ecosystem software that allows box offices to power their ticketing platform like never before.
We’re proud to partner with some of the most recognized names across the globe including the Dallas Cowboys, Brooklyn Nets, and Liverpool F.C., as well as the NFL, MLS, half of the English Premier League, and theaters across NYC’s Broadway and London’s West End.
We’re looking for experienced, empathetic, and detail oriented designers to help us create a seamless primary ticketing experience for fans and enterprises alike. You’ll help our fast growing list of primary ticketing partners to grow their business and create a best-in-class fan experience. On a more personal note, your values and skill sets will help shape and evolve how we scale our quality and fan centric product development process and philosophy.
Product design at SeatGeek
We’re a group of passionate, humble, and curious designers and researchers distributed across the globe. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and culture of craftsmanship. We believe collaboration is the key to our success, and that great ideas can come from anyone, regardless of experience, title, or background. We value maker time, asynchronous communication, lifelong learning, and making space to gain the perspectives and experiences needed to create our best work and live our best lives.
What You’ll Do
You’ll work closely with a cross functional team to advance user and business goals. As part of this process you’ll collaborate with product managers, engineers, and user researchers to:
* Gather qual and quant insights to make sure we’re working on the right problems.
* Define user centered problem statements to bring clarity to what we’re trying to accomplish and why it’s important to fans.
* Conceptualize and design solutions that push forward user and business goals.
* Conduct usability tests and research to validate our hypotheses and increase the chances that what we build makes an impact.
* Produce high fidelity deliverables that obsess with implementation ease just as much as pixel-perfection.
* Create and maintain design systems to ensure consistency and high quality experiences across all our products.
Who You Are
* You have 10+ years of product design experience.
* You have been part of a successful cross functional and outcome oriented team, ideally in an enterprise product environment.
* You get just as excited about defining the problem as you do about exploring solutions.
* You value lifelong learning and are always looking for new ways to learn and grow.
* You’re a lover of live events and a fan of something.
* You have 4+ hours of overlap with a 10am-6pm EDT workday (US East Coast).
* Equity stake
* Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
* A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
* Flexible PTO
* Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
* 401(k) matching program
* Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
* Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
* $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
* Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!Apply now