August 23, 2022
What you'll do...
About the CompanyImagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.3 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human led is our true disruption.
Our TeamEnterprise Business Services is invested in building a compact, robust organization that includes service operations and technology solutions for Finance, People, Associate Digital Experience. thus, contributing to business growth.
Your OpportunityThe ideal candidate is customer-centric, sensitive to design, fluent in analytics and the business model, actively communicates both up and down the org, and is results-oriented with a strong bias for action. This individual is an evangelist for the needs of both the customer and the business and has a deep understanding of the customers’ job to be done. She/he is an excellent communicator and builds strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally. This individual will be skilled in working across departments to collaborate with Business Managers, User Experience, Application Architects, Engineering, Program Managers, QA, and Operations teams. This position requires a good knowledge of finance and accounting, a strong background in one of this fields will be a plus. Further, with teams across locations, exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to collaborate across goes is a must!Responsibilities include:
* Develops and champions a world class product vision and strategy, ensures alignment of product vision, strategy, and status with the executive leadership team's priorities and vision as well as team’s stakeholders.
* Drives the execution of multiple projects in an Agile Environment for Product Management including product requirements.
* Partner very closely with High Performing Engineering teams to ensure we are building scalable software products that meets customer needs and on time with quality.
* Be technically savvy to build and grow technical platforms and products as well as contribute to engineering conversations & priorities in a scrappy, ambiguous start-up environment
* Be an advocate of metric/data-based decision making.
* Promotes and supports mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
* Perform customer research, feedback, usage analytics and competitive analysis to identify new product requirements
* Manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way and willing to do what it takes to make our product successful.
* Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field. MBA is a huge plus
* 10+ years of working in global/cross-functional software teams in a software product company. SaaS experience is preferred as you’d settle right in.
* 5+ years of core product management experience in building data products for Fintech.
* Ability to communicate complex concepts/customer problems in a simple way to internal & external stakeholders.
* A track record of making day-to-day data-driven decisions in a fast-evolving environment while keeping an eye on the overall vision.
* Sound business judgement as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize
* Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
* Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, proven ability to influence others internally and externally.
Our Ideal CandidateOur ideal candidate is a customer-centric, sensitive to design, fluent in analytics, energetic, self- motivated individual focused on solving customer problems. He/she has a strong sense of product ownership and commitment to grow and build PM talent, coupled with a strong passion for technology and innovation. She/he is an excellent communicator and builds strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally. He/she is results-oriented and demonstrates a strong bias for action.Benefits & Perks: Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Walmart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Minimum Qualifications...Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.Preferred Qualifications...Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...1301 Se 10th St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-3148, United States of AmericaApply now