August 24, 2022
Do you share our passion for getting more people on bikes? Do you have an analytical mindset and entrepreneurial spirit, set high standards for yourself and those around you, all the while bringing good energy? In this role, you’ll be responsible for strategy consulting, for creating brand & product ideas and developing product roadmaps. Your work is based on customer needs, market requirements, future trends, and competitor assessments (benchmark rides). You’ll also work closely with KISKA’s multi-disciplinary team as a product ambassador, providing direction for the models and portfolios of a range of clients, including the portfolio of Pierer Mobility AG (KTM, Husqvarna Motorcycles, GASGAS) and more. If you’re a team player, well organized and a real self-starter then go ahead and apply today!
* Collect, structure & visualize fact-based information and bring clarity to stakeholders.
* Identify trends, business opportunities and provide clients with a decision making basis.
* Develop compelling strategy presentations and pitch them to c-level management.
* Work closely with internal and external (client) teams to turn strategies into products.
* Plan and execute strategy projects - from briefings to workshops and final presentations.
* Create product roadmaps and define key product objectives and requirements.
* Min. of two years of prior product management or product strategy / consulting experience or other product related discipline in the automotive/motorcycle/cycling industry.
* Education in business management, marketing, strategy, product management or engineering.
* Strategic and analytical mindset.
* Display strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks and manage priorities in a focused but flexible manner.
* Deep understanding of the powered two-wheel industry and / or cycling industry.
* Experience with market research and the ability to determine what market needs exist while effectively distilling the information into actionable opportunities.
* Communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
* Fluent in English with very good writing skills. German is an asset.
* A1 motorcycle license, open motorcycle license (A) is a plus.