August 23, 2022
As a member of the Ultra Wide Band (UWB ) team, you will have the opportunity to leverage and grow both technical and marketing skills to help us in successfully providing our IoT customers with UWB products and solutions.
This position can be filled in Gratkorn (Austria) or Hamburg (Germany), depending on your preference.
* Define and drive requirements for UWB products and create Product Requirement Documents (PRD)
* Collaborate with Sales, Go-to-market, customer support teams and Engineering and convert market requirements into product definition and follow up on product deliveries
* Convert technical features into product value propositions and compelling customer stories
* Drive product enablement with product support packages, product documentations, product collaterals, competitive analysis etc
* University degree in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
* Experience on system solutions with overview of SW, RTOS/Linux/Android and platforms
* Background on Wireless, RF and radio technologies
* Hands-on mentality to drive topics pro-actively
* Excellent communication & presentation skills (internal & external)
* Experience in Technical Product/Program Management, Customer Support or System Engineering
* Experience with UWB is a plus
* Proficiency in English
Ready to create a smarter world? Join the future of Innovation. Join NXP. Apply online!
At NXP in Austria, we are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award 2020, 2021 & 2022, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria.Apply now